Childhood obesity intervention; early-life risk factors and maternal and child health
1. China National Natural Science Foundation. The effects and mechanisms of ISP pathway genes on changes of obesity-related phenotypes among children: a prospective, parallel-group controlled behavioral intervention. 2020-2022. PI.
2. China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. The effects and mechanisms of ISP-based genes and behavioral intervention on obesity-related phenotypes among children. 2019-2020. PI.
3. Haidian CDC. Obesity intervention and risk factors of harm among middle school students in Beijing. 2019-2020. Co-PI.
4. National Key R&D Program of China. Development and evaluation of a school-based intervention for childhood overweight and obesity. 2017-2020. Key member.
1. Liu Z#*, Sun YY, Zhong BL. Mindfulness-based stress reduction for family carers of people with dementia. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2018;8(8):CD012791. (Q1, IF=7.755)
2. Liu Z#, Xu HM#, Wen LM, et al. A systematic review and meta-analysis of the overall effects of school-based obesity prevention interventions and effect differences by intervention components. Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act. 2019;16(1):95. (Q1, IF=6.714)
3. Liu Z#*, Sun YY, Zhong BL. Mindfulness-based stress reduction for family carers of people with dementia (Protocol). Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2017;9:CD012791. DOI: 10.1002/14651858.CD012791. (Q1, IF=7.755)
4. Liu Z#, Wu Y, Niu WY, et al. A school-based, multi-faceted health promotion programme to prevent obesity among children: protocol of a cluster-randomised controlled trial (the DECIDE-Children study). BMJ Open. 2019;9(11):e027902.
5. Liu Z#, Li Q, Maddison R, et al. A School-Based Comprehensive Intervention for Childhood Obesity in China: A Cluster Randomized Controlled Trial. Child Obes. 2019;15(2):105–115. (Q1)
6. Liu Z#, Liu Hui, Xu Xiangrong, et al. Combined effect of maternal vitamin D deficiency and gestational diabetes mellitus on trajectories of ultrasound-measured fetal growth: a birth cohort study in Beijing, China. J Diabetes Res.2020;2020:Article ID 4231892. (Q2)
7. Shen Yanhui#, Liu Z#, Li Wenhao, et al. The smartphone-assisted intervention improved perception of nutritional status among middle school students. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2020;17, 5932. (Q2; co-first author)
8. Liu Z#, Meng T, Liu J, et al. The individual and joint effects of maternal vitamin D deficiency and gestational diabetes on infant birth size. Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis. 2020 Aug 11:S0939-4753(20)30339-2. (Q2)
9. Liu Z#, Chen QL, Sun YY. Mindfulness training for psychological stress in family caregivers of persons with dementia: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Clin Interv Aging. 2017;12:1521–1529.
10. Liu Z#, Ao D, Yang H, Wang Y. Gestational weight gain and risk of gestational diabetes mellitus among Chinese women. Chin Med J (Engl). 2014;127(7):1255–1260.