1. The association analysis between genetic variation and susceptibility of certain disease by molecular epidemiological methods.
2. Nutritional epidemiology by using CHNS data
1. 01/2015-12/2017 Principal Investigator, Association study and mechanism investigation on genetic variants of IRAK family and HBV-related hepatocellular carcinoma. National natural science foundation of China (81402741).
2. 06/2014-06/2017 Principal Investigator Genetic susceptibility of IRAK family in HBV-related hepatocellular carcinoma and molecular mechanism study. Natural science foundation of Jiangsu province (BK20140904).
3. 01/2018 – 12/2020 Research Assistant, Identification of the association of RLRs gene polymorphisms with chronic Hepatitis C and treatment effect, National Natural Science Foundation of China: Epidemiological study on the relationship between genetic variation of RLRs and chronic hepatitis C infection and prognosis, Nanjing Medical University
1. Tian Xu, Wang Hui*, The Impact of Having One Parent Absent on Children' Food Consumption and Nutrition in China, Nutrients 2019 Dec 17;11(12): 3077.doi: 10.3390/nu11123077
2. Wang Hui#, Yu Yingjie#, Tian Xu, Does eating-away-from-home increase the risk of a metabolic syndrome diagnosis? Int. J. Environ. Res. Public Health 2019, 16(4), 575; doi:10.3390/ijerph16040575. (IF=2.1)
3. Wang Hui#, Song Ci#, Qi Qi, Huang Tongtong, Wang Lijuan, Chen Jianguo, Zhu jian, Hu Zhibin*, Dai Juncheng*. Functional polymorphisms in IRAKs are related to hepatocellular carcinoma risk in Chinese population. Biomed Res Int. 2018 Jul 9;2018:1252849. doi: 10.1155/2018/1252849. eCollection 2018.(IF=2.58)
4. TianXu#, Huang Yingying, Wang Hui*. Deviation of Chinese adults' diet from the Chinese food pagoda 2016 and its association with adiposity. Nutrients. 2017 Sep 8;9(9). pii: E995. doi: 10.3390/nu9090995.(IF=4.2)
5. Wang Hui#, Liu Chao, Fan Hong, TianXu*. Rising food accessibility contributed to the increasing dietary diversity in rural and urban China. Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2017;26(4):738-747. doi: 10.6133/apjcn.052016.03. (IF=1.3)
6. TianXu#, Wu minni#, ZangJiajie, Zhu Yongkai, Wang Hui*. Dietary diversity and adiposity in Chinese men and women: an analysis of four waves of cross sectional survey data.Eur J Clin Nutr. 2017 Apr;71(4):506-511. doi: 10.1038/ejcn.2016.212. Epub 2016 Nov 16. (IF=2.9)
7. TianXu#, Zhong Li, Liu Chao, Wang Hui*. Different dietary patterns are associated with the disparity in overweight of boys between rural and urban China. Southeast Asian Journal of Tropical Medicine and Public Health. 2017,July, 48: 4( 892-901 ). (In Press) (IF=0.6)
8. Wang Hui#, TianXu, Wu Shaowei, Hu Zhibin*. Growth disparity of motherless children might be attributed to a deficient intake of high-quality nutrients. Nutr Res.2016 Dec; 36(12):1370-1378. doi: 10.1016/j.nutres.2016.11.005. Epub 2016 Nov 14. (IF=2.7)
9. Hui Wang#, Souhayla El Maadidi#, Janett Fischer, Elena Grabski, Sabine Dickhöfer, Sascha Klimosch, Sinead M. Flannery, Angela Filomena, Olaf-Oliver Wolz, Nicole Schneiderhan-Marra, Markus W. Löffler, Manfred Wiese, Tica Pichulik, Beat Muelhaupt, David Semela and Jean-FrançoisDufour the East-German and Swiss Hepatitis C Virus Study Groups, Pierre-Yves Bochud, Andrew G. Bowie, Ulrich Kalinke, Thomas Berg*, Alexander N. R. Weber*, East-German and Swiss Hepatitis C Virus Study Groups. A frequent hypofunctional IRAK2 variant is associated with reduced spontaneous hepatitis C virus clearance, Hepatology,2015,62(5):1375-87. （IF=11.7）
10. Hui Wang#, Sinead M. Flannery, Sabine Dickhöfer, Stefanie Huhn, Julie George, Andriy V. Kubarenko, Jesus Lascorz, Melanie Bevier, Joschka Willemsen, Tica Pichulik, the BIOLUPUS network, Clemens Schafmayer, Marco Binder, Bénédicte Manoury, Søren R. Paludan, Marta Alarcon-Riquelme, Andrew G. Bowie, Asta Försti, Alexander N. R. Weber*. A coding IRAK2 variant compromises TLR signaling and is associated with colorectal cancer survival, Journal of Biological Chemistry, 2014,289(33):23123-31. (IF=4.5)