Global health governance, Health system and policy, Global strategies of prevention and control for chronic non-communicable diseases.
1. China Medical Board, The Impact of COVID-19 Outbreak on Quality of Care for Acute Cardiac Events: Program Optimization and Implementation in Response to a Major Public Health Emergency, 2021-2024, PI;
2. China National Natural Science Foundation, Modelling on System Delays in Treatment of Acute Myocardial Infarction and Optimization Strategies of System Operational Mechanism, 2020-2023, PI;
3. Beijing Natural Science Foundation, Modelling on System Delays in Emergency Medical Services and Optimization Strategies of System Operational Mechanism: Case study on Acute Myocardial Infarction, 2020-2022, PI;
4. China National Postdoctoral Science Foundation, Study on relationship between accessibility of emergency medical services and health outcomes in Chinese typical cities, 2018-2020, PI;
5. Shenzhen Municipal Health Committee, Develop and Optimize Emergency Medical System and Medical Priority Dispatch System, 2019-2024, key member
6. Medtronic Philanthropy, Global Heart Rescue Network, 2015-2020, key member
1. Song S, Trisolini MG, Labresh KA, Smith SC, Jin Y*, Zheng Z. Factors Associated with County-level Variation in Non-communicable Disease Premature Mortality in the United States, 1999-2017. JAMA Network Open, 2020, 3(2): e200241-e200241.
2. Jin Y, Song S, Zhang L, Trisolini MG, Labresh KA, Smith SC, Zheng Z*. Disparities in Premature Cardiac Death Among the United States Counties from 1999 to 2017: Temporal Trends and Key Drivers. Journal of American Heart Association. 2020, 9(15): e016340.
3. Jin Y, Zhu D, He P*. Social causation or social selection? The longitudinal interrelationship between poverty and depressive symptoms in China. Social Science & Medicine, 2020: 112848.
4. Jin Y, He P*. Antihypertensive treatment and depressive symptoms in Chinese middle‐aged and older hypertensive adults: a population‐based longitudinal study. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry, 2020; 35: 312-320.
5. Jin Y, Luo Y, He P*. Hypertension, socioeconomic status and depressive symptoms in Chinese middle-aged and older adults: Findings from the China health and retirement longitudinal study. Journal of affective disorders, 2019, 252: 237-244.
6. Jin Y, Wang H, Wang D, Yuan B*. Job satisfaction of the primary healthcare providers with expanded roles in the context of health service integration in rural China: a cross-sectional mixed methods study. Human resources for health, 2019, 17(1): 1-13.
7. Jin Y, Jing M, Ma X*. Effects of Digital Device Ownership on Cognitive Decline in a Middle-Aged and Elderly Population: Longitudinal Observational Study. Journal of medical Internet research, 2019, 21(7): e14210.
8. Jin Y, Jing M, Zhang L, Song S, Ma X*. Internet Access and Hypertension Management Among the Elderly Population: A Nationally Representative Cross-Sectional Survey in China. Journal of medical Internet research, 2019, 21(1): e11280.
9. Jin Y, Yuan B, Zhu W, Zhang Y, Xu L, Meng Q*. The interaction effect of health insurance reimbursement and health workforce on health care‐seeking behaviour in China. The International journal of health planning and management, 2019, 34 (3): 900-911.
10. Jin Y, Zhu W, Yuan B, Meng Q*. Impact of health workforce availability on health care seeking behavior of patients with diabetes mellitus in China. International journal for equity in health, 2017, 16(1): 80-89.