Health Economics, Health Policy, Internet Health
External Evaluation of Primary Health Care Program in China, Gates Foundation, 2018.07-2022.01, Co-P.I. in China
Policy Research on Economic Operation and Fiscal Subsidy for Public Hospitals, Center for Health Development Research at National Health Commission, 2019.04-2019.11, P.I.
Health Human Capital and Healthy China 2030, Ministry of Education in China, 2016.07-2020.01, Main participant
1. Fu, H.＊, Li, L., Yip, W. (2018). Intended and unintended impacts of price changes for drugs and medical services: Evidence from China. Social Science & Medicine, 211, 114-122.
2. Fu, H.＊, Li, L., Li, M., Yang, C., Hsiao, W. (2017). An evaluation of systemic reforms of public hospitals: the Sanming model in China. Health Policy and Planning, 32(8), 1135-1145
3. Li, L., Fu, H.＊ (2017). China's health care system reform: Progress and prospects. International Journal of Health Planning and Management, 32(3), 240-253
4. Yang, C.＊, Fu, H., Li, L. (2016). The Effect of Family Structure on Female Labor Participation–Empirical Analysis based on the 2011 China Health and Retirement Longitudinal Study. Asian Social Work and Policy Review, 10(1), 21-33.
5. Fu, H., Yuan, D., Lei, X.＊, Health Insurance, Health Status and Ex-Ante Moral Hazard: A Theoretical and Empirical Investigation on China’s New Rural Medical Scheme, China Economic Quarterly (in Chinese), 2017, 02, 599-620
6. Chen, Q., Hu, Y., Fu, H.＊, The Short- and Long-term Impacts of Unemployment on Health: Evidence from Massive Layoff of Chinese SOEs Workers in the Late 1990s, Chinese Journal of Population Science (in Chinese), 2017, 05, 51-61