Growth, development, and related influencing factors in children and adolescents.
Cardiovascular health in children and adolescents.
Development and application of health related standards in children and adolescents.
Funding of Excellent Talents Fund Program of Peking University Health Science Center: Blood glucose and its associated factors in adolescents of variant stages of puberty: a cohort study (BMU2017YJ002)
1. Dong B, Dong Y H, Yang Z G, et al. Healthy Body Weight may Modify Effect of Abnormal Birth Weight on Metabolic Syndrome in Adolescents. Obesity 2019. 27 (3): 462-469.
2. Dong B, Zou Z, Song Y, et al. Adolescent health and Healthy China 2030: a cross-sectional study. Lancet 2018. 392: S63. doi:10.1016/S0140-6736(18)32692-8
3. Dong B, Peng Y, Wang Z, et al. Joint association between body fat and its distribution with all-cause mortality: A data linkage cohort study based on NHANES (1988-2011). PLoS One 2018;13(2):e0193368.
4. Dong B, Arnold LW, Peng Y, et al. Ethnic differences in cardiometabolic risk among adolescents across the waist–height ratio spectrum: National Health and Nutrition Examination Surveys (NHANES). International Journal of Cardiology 2016; 222:622-628.
5. Dong B, Wang Z, Wang HJ, et al. Improving Hypertension Screening in Childhood Using Modified Blood Pressure to Height Ratio. Journal of Clinical Hypertension 2016; 18:557-664.
6. Dong B, Wang Z, Arnold L, et al. The association between blood pressure and grip strength in adolescents: does body mass index matter? Hypertension Research 2016; 39(12): 919-925.
7. Dong B, Wang Z, Ma J. Leg-to-trunk ratio and the risk of hypertension in children and adolescents: a population-based study. Journal of Public Health 2016; 38(4):688-695.
8. Dong B, Wang Z, Ma J. Urban-rural disparity in blood pressure among Chinese children: 1985-2010. European Journal of Public Health 2016; 26:569-575.
9. Dong B, Wang Z, Song Y, et al. Understanding trends in blood pressure and their associations with body mass index in Chinese children, from 1985 to 2010: a cross-sectional observational study. BMJ Open 2015; 5:e009050.
10. Bin Dong, Haijun Wang, ZhiqiangWang, et al. Trends in Blood Pressure and BMI among Chinese Children and Adolescents from 2005 to 2010. American Journal of Hypertension, 2013, 26(8): 997-1004.