health risk behaviors in children and adolescents，growth and development and related health risk factors.
1. A qualitative study on environmental health management of school infrastructure, 2016-2019, Supported by Ministry of Education, Principal investigator
2. The Pilot study of Chinese Youth Tobacco Survey, 2013-2014, Supported by Chinese Center for Disease Control and prevention, Principal investigator
3. The main health problems surveillance among students, 2011-2012, Supported by special funds of Ministry of Education, Principal investigator
4. National youth myopia survey, 2018, Supported by National Health Commission, the key member of the research team
5. The data analysis of 2014 Chinese National Survey on Students’ Constitution and Health, 2014-2015, Supported by Ministry of Education, the key member of the research team
1. Dong YH, Hu PJ（Co-first author）,Song Y, Dong B, Zou ZY, Wang ZH, Xu RB, Luo DM, Gao DS, Wen B, Ma YH, Ma J, Tian XB, Huang XN, Patton GC. Secular trends in mortality and causes of death among children and adolescents aged 1–19 years in China from 1953 to 2016: a national and subnational variations systematic analysis (poster abstract). The Lancet. 392, S60.
2. Hu PJ, Zhang WJ, Ma YH. Intervention strategies for adolescent smoking behavior. Health Medicine Research and Practice, 2018, 15(5): 4-9. [In Chinese].
3. Zhang JS, Lei YT, Lv RR, Duan JL, Hu PJ (corresponding author), Song Y (corresponding author). Current status and influencing factors of cycling violation behaviors among secondary students in Beijng[J/OL]．Chinese Journal of Child Health Care. [In Chinese].
4. Hu PJ, Ji CY, Song Y. Analysis on youth access and availability to cigarettes in Beijing, Tianjin and Shanghai. Chinese Journal of School Health, 2011, 32(6): 675-677. [In Chinese].
5. Hu PJ, Ji CY, Song Y. Comparison of cigarette smoking among adolescents in Beijing and Yunnan Province: Data from Chinese National Youth Risk Behaviors Surveillance. Chinese Journal of School Health, 2011, 32(4): 394-396. [In Chinese].
6. Hu PJ, Ji CY, Zhao DC, Zhang B. Secular changes of physical growth in students of Zang-tribe in Tibet during 1965-2004. Chinese Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2005, 39(6): 380-384. [In Chinese].
7. Hu PJ, Ji CY. Secular change of adult height in adolescents and related influence factors. Chinese Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2005, 39(6): 421-424. [In Chinese].
8. Hu PJ, Ji CY. Comparative study on physical constitution of rural students between Li and Han Nationality. Chinese Journal of School Health, 2005, 26(1): 13-15. [In Chinese].
9. Hu PJ, Ji CY. Analysis on the Weight-for-Height distribution of Jiangxi and Shanghai students. Chinese Journal of School Health, 2003, 24(6): 607-608. [In Chinese].
10. Hu PJ, Ji CY. Comparative study on physical growth between Jiangxi and Shanghai youth. Acta Anthropologica Sinica. 2003, 22(3): 225-230. [In Chinese].