The growth and development of children and adolescents and its influencing factors
Early prevention of adult diseases
Disease prevention and school health management
1. Special scientific research project for public health industry: "Development and application of prevention and control technology and related standards for major diseases of students" (project number: 201202010), responsible person, starting and ending date: January 2012-December 2015.
2. Prime Minister's Fund: "Research on Health Protection and Intervention of Purifier/Fresh Air System in Polluted Weather", responsible person, starting and ending date: April 2017-September 2019.
3. National Natural Science Foundation of China: "Study on the Characteristics of Blood Pressure Changes of Adolescents in Different Youth Initiation Stages and the Effects of Sex Hormones on Blood Pressure Regulation" (ProjectNo.: 81673192), responsible person, from January 2017 to December 2020.
4. Project 973 of the Ministry of Science and Technology: "Study on susceptible genes and epigenetics of NAFLD and hyperlipidemia" (Project No.: 2012CB517501), responsible person, starting and ending from March 2013 to July 2014.
5. National Health Commission: "Management of school health standards", responsible person, starting and ending year: January 2016-January 2022.
6. Ministry of Education: "National Survey on Students' Physique and Health", responsible person, starting and ending date: April 2014-December 2022.
7. Ministry of Education: "Data Analysis of Students' Physical Health Survey", responsible person, starting and ending date: December 2014-December 2022.
8. United Nations Children's Fund: "Education and Child Development", responsible person, starting and ending year: January 2017-June 2017.
9. Department of Sports, Health and Art Education, Ministry of Education: "Construction of school infrastructure environmental safety supervision system", responsible person, starting and ending year: October 2016-October 2019.
10. Hefei Xinhai Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.: "Establishment of body composition equation based on Chinese adult population", responsible person, starting and ending date: June 2020-May 2022.
1. Dong Y, Wang L, Burgner DP, Miller JE, Song Y, Ren X, Li Z, Xing Y, Ma J, Sawyer SM, Patton GC. Infectious diseases in children and adolescents in China: analysis of national surveillance data from 2008 to 2017. BMJ. 2020; 369:m1043.（Corresponding author）（2020.4）IF=30.223.
2. Dong Y, Jan C, Ma Y, Dong B, Zou Z, Yang Y, Xu R, Song Y, Ma J, Susan M, George C. Economic development and the nutritional status of Chinese school-aged children and adolescents from 1995 to 2014: an analysis of five successive national surveys. Lancet Diabetes Endocrinol, 2019,7(4):288-299.（Corresponding author）（2019.04）IF=25.34.
3. Zou Z, Cini K, Dong B, Ma Y, Ma J, Burgner DP, Patton GC. Time Trends in Cardiovascular Disease Mortality Across the BRICS: An Age-Period-Cohort Analysis of Key Nations With Emerging Economies Using the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017. Circulation. 2020;141(10):790-799.（Corresponding author）（2020.05）IF= 23.603.
4. Luo D, Yan X, Xu R, Zhang J, Shi X, Ma J, Song Y, George C Patton, Susan M Sawyer. Chinese trends in adolescent marriage and fertility between 1990 and 2015: a systematic synthesis of national and subnational population data. Lancet Glob Health. 2020;8(7):e954-e964.（Corresponding author）（2020.6）IF=21.597.
5. Zhang Z, Dong B, Li S, Chen G, Yang Z, Dong Y, Wang Z, Ma J, Guo Y. Exposure to ambient particulate matter air pollution, blood pressure and hypertension in children and adolescents: A national cross-sectional study in China. Environ Int, 2019,128:103-108.（Corresponding author）（2019.07）IF=9.621.
6. Wang X, Dong B, Huang S, Ma Y, Zou Z, Ma J, Yang Z, Wang Z. Body Mass Index Trajectory and Incident Hypertension: Results from a Longitudinal Cohort of Chinese Children and Adolescents, 2006-2016. Am J Public Health. 2020;110(11): 1689-1695.（Corresponding author）（2020.11）IF= 9.308.
7. Dong YH, Lau P, Dong B, Zou ZY, Yang YD, Wen B, Ma Y, Hu P, Song Y, Ma J, Sawyer MS, Pattton CG. Trends in physical fitness, growth, and nutritional status of Chinese children and adolescents: a retrospective analysis of 1·5 million students from six successive national surveys between 1985 and 2014. Lancet Child & Adolescent Health,3(12):871-880. （Corresponding author）（2019.11），IF=8.543.
8. Zhang Z, Dong B, Chen G, Song Y, Li S, Yang Z, Dong Y, Wang Z, Ma J, Guo Y. Ambient air pollution and obesity in school-aged children and adolescents: A multicenter study in China. Sci Total Environ. 2021; 771(7):144583.（Corresponding author）（2021.01）IF=7.963.
9. Dong Y, Ma J, Song Y, Ma Y, Dong B, Zou Z, Prochaska JJ. Secular Trends in Blood Pressure and Overweight and Obesity in Chinese Boys and Girls Aged 7 to 17 Years From 1995 to 2014. Hypertension, 2018, 72(2):298-305.（Corresponding author）（2018.06）IF=7.017.
10. Dong Y, Ma J, Song Y, Dong B, Wang Z, Yang Z, Wang X, Prochaska JJ. National Blood Pressure Reference for Chinese Han Children and Adolescents Aged 7 to 17 Years. Hypertension, 2017, 70(5): 897.（Corresponding author）（2017.11）IF=6.823.