Statistical methods in diagnostic medicine
Statistical methods in traditional Chinese medicine research
Mathematical and statistical modeling of epidemic occurrence and development patterns
1. The National Key Research and Development Plan of the High-Technology Research and Development Center of the Ministry of Science and Technology “Research and development and application of an intelligent service platform for modern drug supervision” 12/15/2021 – 06/30/2024, Director, $7,000,000.
2. China National Natural Science Foundation, “Neural Mechanism Modeling and AI Diagnosis and Treatment for Neurodevelopmental Disorder in Children”, 1/1/2021-12/30/2022, Principal Investigator, $2,000,000.
3. China National Natural Science Foundation, “Statistical Method Research for Optimal Treatment Selection under the Causal Inference Framework”, 1/1/2018-12/30/2021, Principal Investigator, $ 600,00.
4. China National Natural Science Foundation, “A study on the outbreak and pattern of development of 2019 Novel Coronavirus, based on new mathematical and statistical models”. 03/20/2020 – 06/30/2023, Director, $140,000.
1. Shasha Han, Jun Cai, Juan Yang, Juanjuan zhang, Qianhui Wu,Wen Zheng, Huilin Shi, Marco Ajelli, Xiao-Hua Zhou* & Hongjie Yu*. Time-varying optimization of COVID-19 vaccine prioritization in the context of limited vaccination capacity. Nature Communications. 2021, 12(1): 1-10.
2. Qin J, You C, Lin QS, Hu TJ, Yu SC, Zhou XH* Estimation of incubation period distribution of COVID-19 using disease onset forward time: A novel cross-sectional and forward follow-up study. Science Advances. 2020, 6(33)
3. Miao W, Hu W, Ogburn EL, Zhou X*. Identifying effects of multiple treatments in the presence of unmeasured confounding. Journal of the American Statistical Association. 2022 Feb. 28:1-36.
4. Qiu, Y; Tao, J; Xiao-Hua Zhou*. Inference for Heterogeneous Treatment Effects for Observational Data with High-Dimensional Covariates.Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B.2021,9.:1-28.DOI: 10.1111/rssb.12469
5. Yumou Qiu & Xiao-Hua Zhou*. Inference on Multi-level Partial Correlations Based on Multi-subject Time Series Data. Journal of the American Statistical Association 2021, 00:0, 1-15. DOI: 10.1080/01621459.2021.1917417
6. Guo W, Zhou XH*, and Ma S*. Estimation of Optimal Individualized Treatment Rules Using a Covariate-Specific Treatment Effect Curve with High-Dimensional Covariates. Journal of American Statistical Association 2021, 116:533, 309-321.
7. Deng Y, You C, Liu Y,Qin J, Zhou X-H*. Estimation of incubation periodand generation time based on observedlength-biased epidemic cohort with censoring for COVID-19 outbreak in China. Biometrics. 2021;77:929–941.https://doi.org/10.1111/biom.13325.
8. Zhou F, You C, Zhou X*, et al. Epidemiological Characteristics and Factors Associated with Critical Time Intervals of COVID-19 in Eighteen Provinces, China: A Retrospective Study. international Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2021;102:123-131.
9. Deng YH, Chen FY, Li Y, Qian KH, Wang R, Zhou XH* A powerful test for the maximum treatment effect in through QT/QTc studies. Statistics in Medicine. 2021;40:1947–1959
10. Dong R, Hu T, Zhang Y, Li Y, Zhou X*. Assessing the transmissibility of the new SARS-CoV-2 variants: From Delta to Omicron. Vaccines (Special Issue "COVID-19: Epidemiology and Transmission"). 2022, 10(4), 49