1. Global Health Promotion
NCD Prevention and Control, Tobacco Control，Taxation on Sugar-sweetened Beverages
Health Equity Evaluation
2. Global Health Governance
Country Studies (SCO, ASEAN, China-Japan-South Korea)
3. Health Program Evaluation
4. Culture and Global Health
1. Policy assessment and advocacies to develop the China National Tobacco Control Strategy, 2019-2020, The International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease
2. External evaluation of joint-disease prevention and control capacity in Lancang-Mekong River Basin, Global Health Centre Project of Chinese Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (2020-2021)
3. Global Health Strategies and Health Safety of Countries and Organizations in Eurasia —— Taking Shanghai Cooperation Organization and its Member States, Belarus and Ukraine as examples, National Health Commission (2020-2021)
4. Using LiST Model to Evaluate and Simulate the Effectiveness of Essential MCH Services in Tibet, 2017-2019, Nation Science and Technology Commission
5. Prospects and Policy Suggestions for Health Cooperation in the belt and road initiative, Gates Foundation (2019-2020)
6. Research on the global health professional degree education and teaching system, Chinese Preventive Medicine Association (2020-2021)
7. International Experiences on Public Health Knowledge Platform,2016-2017, Health News
8. Intergenerational health equity analysis – China’s empirical studies ,2013-2015, Ministry of Education
9. Impact and Benefit Analysis of the 10 Major Disease Research Programs,2013-2014, Beijing Municipal Science & Technology Commission
1. YIN Hui. ENSURE HEALTHY LIVES AND PROMOTE WELLBEING SUSTAINABLY.Social Science Academic Press[M],January 2018.
2. YIN Hui. History, trends, challenges and implications for health cooperation among China, Japan and ROK[J], Contemporary Korea, 2017 (02): 15-24.
3. YIN Hui, A Comparative Study of Development Aid for Health Between Russia and China, Fourth Global Symposium on Health Systems Research [C].2016-11-14.
4. Guo Yan, Yin Hui. Reducing child mortality in China: successes and challenges [J]. Lancet, 2016 Jan 16;387(10015):205-7.
5. YIN Hui, LIU Peilong. Health in the post-2015 development agenda：Progress and Suggestions. Chinese Journal of Health Policy,2015,8(9):29-35
6. YIN Hui, GAO Di. International partners analysis in the field of global health:The case from China [J]. Chinese Journal of Health Policy,2015,8(1):52-57.
7. Hui YIN, Addressing the Gap in Global Health Education: PKUHSC Global Health Certificate Program Follow-up Study. PMAC 2014 Proceeding Report. 2014, 1: 158.
8. Hui YIN. The Establishment of the China Consortium of Universities for Global Health [J].Journal of Peking University (Health Science),2013,45(6):95.
9. Ying JIANG, Hui YIN, Yanfei YUAN, Wangnan CAO, Qingqi ZENG, Chun CHANG.Analysis of vaccination coverage and age-appropriate immunization rate of migrant children in Chongqing City [J].Chinese Journal of Disease Control & Prevention, 2013,17(9):770-773.
10. Hui YIN, Yan GUO.Childhood parents’ socio economic status and adult health: Intergenerational health inequity assessment of Chinese People[J]. Chinese Health Economics,2011,12:17-20.