Health insurance payment design and DRGs research
Health system reform and policy assessment.
Health economics and outcome research (HEOR)
Health service utilization analysis and HTA.
Determinants of population health
1. Technical guidelines for China National Healthcare Security Diagnosis Related Groups (DRGs) Funded by National Healthcare Security Bureau. In 2018-2019
2. Annual analysis on the health service utilization for the BMI participants from 2009-2018. Funded by China Health Insurance Association. In 2008-2019
3. Study on the Monitoring Index System to National Drug Policy Based on Big Data. Funded by NSFC. I take part in as a major researcher in 2017-2019
4. Analysis on the MFA model for the patients with severe diseases. Funded by Ministry of Civil Affairs. In 2012-2014
5. Policy analysis on the reformation of the basic medical security for urban employees. Funded by MOLSS/PRC. I take part in as a major researcher in 2010-2012
1. He Chen, Yao Chen, Bin Cui*. The association of multimorbidity with healthcare expenditure among the elderly patients in Beijing, China[J]. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics. 79(2018):32–38 （Corresponding author）
2. Cui Bin*, Zhu Zhaofang, Xue Bingsheng, Han Haijun, Gao Jing, Wang Lusheng. Analysis on the Operation of DRGs Pilot in Yulin City of Shaanxi Province[J]. Chinese Journal of Hospital Management. 2017,33(10):721-724
3. Cui Bin*, Zhu Zhaofang, Wu Nina, Wang Ya, Wang Lusheng. Analysis of the use of essential medical services and selection of priority services[J]. Chinese Journal of Hospital Management.2016,32(3):172-174.
4. CUI Bin*, WANG Li-li. Analysis on the Annual Medical Burden of Basic Medical Insurance Participants in 2014[J]. Chinese Health Economics. 2016,35(2):35-37
5. CUI Bin*, WANG Li-li, FAN Chang-sheng. Analysis on the Individual Medical Burden of Basic Medical Insurance Participants[J], China Health Insurance. 2014,(10):52-55.
6. CUI Bin*, ZHANG Lin, MAO Lipo. Study on the Suitable Integration Model of Urban and Rural Medical Assistance in China[J], Population and Development.2014,20(5):102-107.
7. CUI Bin*, LI Jinyou, FAN Changsheng. An Economic Evaluation on Strengthening the Frontier Health Quarantine to Prevent and Control the Epidemic of Influenza A (H1N1). Chinese Health Resources.2013, 16(2):122-125
8. CUI Bin*, CHEN Gong, ZHENG Xiao-ying. Analysis on the Transitional Opportunity and Anticipation of Disability Prevention in China. Population and Development. 2012,(1):74-82
9. CUI Bin*, WANG Li-li, FAN Chang-sheng. Analysis on the Clinical Pathway Use of Urban Basic Medical Insurance Inpatients[J], China Health Insurance. 2011,(7):21-23.
10. Chen Gong, Cui Bin, Zhang Lei. Study on the Prevention and Strategy of Disability in China. Procedia Social and Behavioral Sciences, 2010(2): 6906–6913