Hospital branding and promotion
Hospital service system construction
Hospital performance management
Hospital humanities construction and humane care
1. From 2006 to 2008: China's drug pricing mechanism research. Vertical, project leader, National Development and Reform Commission bidding project with project funding of 350,000.
2. From 2013 to 2015: The construction of the hospital service system. Horizontally, project leader, and the project funding was 350,000.
3. From 2017.1 to 2019.12: The use of the Internet in regional network medical construction. Horizontal, project leader, most of the project has been completed, and the project funding is 1.2 million.
1. Huang J, Pan XL, Li A. Multi-level modelling of the factors that influence the participation of disabled rural individuals in social medical insurance in China. BMC Health Serv Res. 2013 Feb 12;13:58.
2. Pan X, Zhang Y, Xu L, Huang J, Zhao Q. An analysis of farmers' perception of the new cooperative medical system in Liaoning Province, China. BMC Health Serv Res. 2009 Dec 12;9:230.
3. Pan X, Dib HH, Zhu M, Zhang Y, Fan Y. Absence of appropriate hospitalization cost control for patients with medical insurance: a comparative analysis study. Health Econ. 2009 Oct;18(10):1146-62.
4. Pan X, Dib HH, Wang X, Zhang H. Service utilization in community health centers in China: a comparison analysis with local hospitals. BMC Health Serv Res. 2006 Aug 3;6:93.
8. Trend analysis of the cost of hospitalization for appendicitis in a tertiary hospital in Guangdong Province, Corresponding author, Primary Medicine Forum, 2015.19(1): 98-99
6. Therapeutic effect and influencing factors of community intellectual disability in Beijing, Corresponding author, Chinese Rehabilitation Theory and Practice, 2015, 21(1): 100-102
7. Unplanned re-admission study of key surgical patients in a tertiary hospital in Beijing, Corresponding author, Primary Medicine Forum, 19(4): 1301-1305
8. A Cancer Hospital Nurses' Clinical Path Recognition Survey Primary Medical Forum, 22(8): 2889-2892
9. Analysis of the quality assessment of the attending physicians, Corresponding author, Chinese medical records (14). 14: 24-26.
10. A survey of the clinical pathways of nurses in a cancer hospital, Corresponding author, Primary Medicine Forum (18). 22: 2889-90.