His research and interests concentrate in Chinese general social welfare theory and policy and institutions, social policy and social legislation, health and mental health care social work, health fiscalogy and welfare fiscalogy, social welfare (mainly children welfare, the disabled welfare, the elderly welfare, family welfare, military welfare and policy),a total of six major areas involved.
Representative research achievement
In 2015, he hosted the key program of National Social Science Foundation of China (15ASH008), Research on the Construction of Modern Social Welfare System with Chinese Characteristics.
In 2015, he hosted the research program delegated by Policy Research Center of the Ministry of Civil Affairs: Research on Family Welfare Theory, Policies and Regulations and Service System in Developed Countries.
In 2011, hosted the program delegated by the Ministry of Civil Affairs and UNICEF: Research on the Framework Design and Macro Development Strategy of the Children Welfare System with Chinese Characteristics.
In 2010, hosted the program of National Social Science Foundation of China (approval number:10BSH060): "Research on the Practice mode of Medical Social Work with Chinese Characteristics".
In 2008, hosted the study commissioned by UNICEF and WHO, “Status Quo and Countermeasures of China's Health Care Financial System”
In 2008, he hosted over the program commissioned by the Ministry of Health and Disease Control Bureau, "Study on the Model of Mental Health Social Work".
In 2007, he hosted over the program commissioned by the Ministry of Health: Policy Study on the Development and Use of Social Work Talents in the National Health System.
In 2007, he hosted over the research program "Separation of ‘Management and Operation’ of Public Hospitals in China" commissioned by the Department of Policies and Regulations of the Ministry of Health.
In 2006, hosted the program "Comparative Study on the Living Conditions and Parenting Patterns of AIDS-induced Orphans" commissioned by UNICEF and the Ministry of Civil Affairs.
In 2005, he hosted the program of National Philosophy and Social Science Fund (approval no. 05BSH040) "Social Policy Framework and Strategic Position of Health Policy in the Period of Social Transition".
In 2005, China AIDS office project: "China AIDS Social Care Work Model and Policy Framework Research."
In 2005, hosted the research project "AIDS Prevention Work of AIDS Relief and Management Personnel in China" commissioned by the Ministry of Civil Affairs and Sino-British office.
In 2002, he hosted the project "an exploratory study on the employment policy and service practice model of urban communities in China" initiated by the research fund for overseas returnees of the ministry of education.
In 2002,he hosted the scientific research fund project for postdoctoral researchers in China of the ministry of personnel "the evolution of European and American social welfare theory and its core theoretical disputes".
In 2002, he hosted the Asia foundation's commissioned project: a study on rural community participation and conflict prevention mechanisms.
In 2001, he hosted a project commissioned by UNICEF and the ministry of civil affairs: a baseline survey on the situation of urban street children in China.
1. Relationship Among State, Society and Market: Welfare Theory Construction and Core Controversial Issues in Europe and US, Social Science Research,2018,4
2. Evolution and History of the Social Welfare Legislation in Europe and America, Journal of Gansu Political Science and Law Institute,2017,5
3. Formulation of the welfare policy for the senior citizens in China, its drawbacks and standards , Journal of Southeast University (Philosophy and Social Science),2017,1
4. Dilemma of health care reform and invention of new discipline of health fiscalogy. Global Health Research and Policy, (2016.1:1-7)
5. Difference between public policy and social policy and the strategic positioning of the role of the Chinese government, Social Science Review, 2011.2
6. The coming of the era of "social policy framework" and "social legislation" with Chinese characteristics, Social Science Research.2011.2
7. Social infrastructure system construction and the social foundation of building a harmonious society Fujian Forum.2008.3
8. Connotation, scope, basic characteristics and status function of the concept of health fiscalogy, Chinese Health Economics, 2008.1-3
9.The Feature of Social Policy Framework and Development Strategy of Social Work in China, Nankai Journal(Philosophy, Literature and Social Science Edition) 2006.6
10. Why can't health policy become a "national policy"? Beijing: China Health, 2004.7.