Health law, Administrative law
1. Regulation of over-treatment (2011-2012) Chinese Society of Law
2. Domestic drug procurement mode from a legal perspective(2014-2015) Drug Administrative Department, National health Commission.
3. Behavior of main actors in medicine price governance (2016-2017) National development and reform commission.
1.Liu Ying. It is Challenge or opportunity? Significance of litigation about the government information disclosure to administrative trial theory and practice, Journal of law application.2009, 277(4):32-34
2. Liu Ying . Yang Jian：On improvement of protection of patient’s rights in China. Medicine and Philosophy(Humanistic and social medicine Edition）2009,30(8):52-64
3. Liu Ying. Yang Jian：Study on establishment of executive credibility as the core to improve food safety regulatory mechanism. Chinese journal of health policy.2009, 2(12):31-34
4. Liu Ying. Analysis on regulatory governance on overtreatment. Chinese journal of health policy.2011,4(8):61-65.
5. Liu Ying . Yang Jian：On legal nature of embryo and its disposition rules. Chinese journal of health law.2014,22(1):4-7.
6. Liu Ying WANG Yue，On the nature and legalizing of currant mode of centralized drug procurement in public hospitals, Hebei Academic Journal,2015(3):204-208.
7. Liu Ying . Yang Jian：Study on legal framework of national drug price negotiations in China. Chinese journal of health policy .2017.10(6):20-24
8. Liu Ying WANG Yue：On the legality of drug procurement rules
in public hospitals. Chinese journal of health management .2016.340(10):757-760
9. Liu Ying . Yang Jian：Responsibility of government supervision in the field of basic medical and health services. Lingnan Academic Journal,2016.(3):89-94
10. Liu Ying . WANG Yue：On the behavior of main actors in medicine price governance. Journal of Guangdong Institute of Public Administration, 2018,30(3):67-72