Neuropsychological Development in Children
Maternal and Child Health Project Evaluation
1. The study of reducing the neonatal death in Nepal, 2018-2019, Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission funded.
2. The External Evaluation for Maternal and Child Health Comprehensive Development Project, 2016-2017, UNICEF funded.
3. The External Evaluation for CCT Project, 2016-2017, UNICEF funded.
4. The study of relationship between brain executive function and the sialic acid level in premature infants, 2013-2015, National Science Foundation.
5. The study of relationship between brain executive function and the sialic acid level in infants, 2013-2015, The Beijing Youth training Scheme funded.
1. Zhou H, Wang A, Huang X, Guo S, Yang Y, Martin K, Tian X, Josephs-Spaulding J, Ma C, Scherpbier RW, Wang Y. Quality antenatal care protects against low birth weight in 42 poor counties of Western China. PLoS One. 2019 Jan 16;14(1):e0210393. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0210393. eCollection 2019.
2. Yang C, Liu X, Yang Y, Huang X, Song Q, Wang Y, Zhou H. Quality of care and suspected developmental delay among children aged 1-59 months: a cross-sectional study in 8 counties of rural China. BMC Pediatr. 2019 Jan 31;19(1):41.
3. Liu X, Yang C, Zhong Q, et al. Improved timely birth dose coverage of hepatitis B vaccine narrows the socio-economic inequality in western China in 2011-2016. Vaccine. 2018;36(27):3901-3907.
4. Zhang Y, Huang X, Yang Y, et al. Double burden of malnutrition among children under 5 in poor areas of China. Plos One. 2018;13(9):e204142.
5. Gao Y, Zhou H, Singh NS, et al. Progress and challenges in maternal health in western China: a Countdown to 2015 national case study. Lancet Glob Health. 2017;5(5):e523-e536.
6. Wang A, Scherpbier RW, Huang X, et al. The dietary diversity and stunting prevalence in minority children under 3 years old: a cross-sectional study in forty-two counties of Western China. Br J Nutr. 2017;118(10):840-848.
7. Wang Y, Zhou H, Zhang L, et al. Prevalence of chronic hepatitis B and status of HBV care among rural women who planned to conceive in China. Sci Rep. 2017;7(1):12090.
8. Zhang Y, Zhou H, Perkins A, et al. Maternal Dietary Nutrient Intake and Its Association with Preterm Birth: A Case-control Study in Beijing, China. Nutrients. 2017;9(3).
9. Zhou H, Zhang L, Ye F, et al. The Effect of Maternal Death on the Health of the Husband and Children in a Rural Area of China: A Prospective Cohort Study. Plos One. 2016;11(6):e157122.
10. Zhou H, Zhao CX, Wang XL, et al. Effectiveness of an intervention on uptake of maternal care in four counties in Ningxia, China. Trop Med Int Health. 2012;17(12):1441-1448.