Environment and maternal and child health;
Child growth and development;
1. UNICEF fund，The Baseline Survey of “Health and Development Promotion Project for Rural Left-behind Children” Home Visiting Intervention Project.
2. UNICEF fund，The Mid-Term Assessment of Integrated Early Childhood Development Project.
3. Chinese Maternal and Child Health Association fund，Maternal and birth cohort in China.
4. UNICEF fund，The Baseline Survey of Integrated Early Childhood Development Project.
5. Procter & Gamble Fellowship fund, Johns Hopkins，A Randomized Community Intervention to Improve Complementary Feeding Practices of Young Children in Rural China.
1. S.Zhou,C.Zhao,X.Huang,Z.Li,R.Ye,H.Shi,Q.Zhao,Y.Zhou,X.Chen,M.O'Sullivan,.R.Pouwels,K.Martin,J.Zhang,X.Wang,R.W.Scherpbier.The effect of a community-based, integrated and nurturing care intervention on early childhood development in rural China.Public Health. 2019;167:125-135. （Common correspondence author）
2. Jingxu Zhang, Sufang Guo, Ying Li, Qianwei Wei, Cuihong Zhang, Xiaoli Wang, Shusheng Luo, Chunxia Zhao, Robert W. Scherpbier. Factors influencing developmental delay among young children in poor rural China: a latent variable approach. BMJ Open 2018;8:e021628. doi:10.1136/bmjopen-2018-021628
3. Cuihong Zhang, Chunxia Zhao, Xiangyu Liu, Qianwei Wei, Shusheng Luo, Sufang Guo, Jingxu Zhang, Xiaoli Wang, Robert W. Scherpbier. Inequality in early childhood neurodevelopment in six poor rural counties of China: a decomposition analysis. International Journal for Equity in Health. 2017, [08 Dec 2017, 16(1):212] （Correspondence author）
4. Zixi Cheng, Ling Shi, Ying Li, Yan Wang ,Jingxu Zhang. Using structural equation modelling to assess factors influencing children’s growth and nutrition in rural Chna. Public Health Nutrition. 2017, [11 Dec 2017:1-9]. （Correspondence author）
5. Bin Wang,Lailai Yan,Ying Sun,Jingjing Yan,Qun Lu,Jingxu Zhang,Zhiwen Li.Alkaline-earth elements of scalp hair and presence of hypertension in housewives: A perspective of chronic effect. Chemosphere, 2017, 181:134-141. （Common correspondence author）
6. Wang, B. #,*, Yan, L.L. #, Huo, W.H., Lu, Q., Cheng, Z.X., Zhang, J.X.*, Li, Z.W., Rare earth elements and hypertension risk among housewives: A pilot study in Shanxi Province, China.，Environmental Pollution，2016.11.2，220：837-842.（Common correspondence author）
7. Jingxu Zhang, Xiaozhuang Zhang, Liqian Qiu, etc. Maternal deaths among rural–urban migrants in China: a case–control study. BMC Public Health 2014, 14:512
8. Jingxu Zhang, Ling Shi, Da-fang Chen, Jing Wang, Yan Wang. Effectiveness of an educational intervention to improve child feeding practices and growth in rural China: updated results at 18 months of age. Maternal and Child Nutrition. 2013，9(1)：118-129.
9. Jingxu Zhang, Ling Shi, Da-fang Chen, Jing Wang, Yan Wang. Using the Theory of Planned Behavior to examine effectiveness of an educational intervention on infant feeding. Preventive Medicine, 2009, 49(6)：529-534.
10. Jingxu Zhang, Ling Shi , Jing Wang, Yan Wang. An Infant and Child Feeding Index is Associated with Child Nutritional Status in Rural China. Early Human Development, 2009(85):247-252.