Child Early Development
Behaviors of women before, during and after and pregnancy
2018.10-2019.10：Microwave ablation versus radiofrequency ablation for the treatment of severe complicated monochorionic pregnancies and the long-term neurobehavioral development of the surviving fetus：protocol for a randomized controlled trial（ Peking University “Clinical+X project” ）
2018-2024: Research and data Building of ECD in Rural China（Major special projects, National Philosophic & Social Science foundation）
2018.2-2018.12: International theory and policy system study of ECD (DRC/UNICEF)
2017-2018：ECD of left-behind children Project (MOH & UNICEF)
2016-2018: End-Term Evaluation of Integrated Early Childhood Development (IECD) Project (MOH & UNICEF)
2015-2017: Maternal and Child Cohort Study in China (BeingMate Enterprise, China)
201-2019 Encyclopedia of Quality of Life and Well-Being Research, Springer Reference 2014，2019.
2013: Baseline Survey of Integrated Early Childhood Development (IECD) Project (MOH & UNICEF)
12/2009-1/2009: National-level monitoring indicators of the achievement of universal access to reproductive health (MOH/WHO/UNFPA)
1/2007-2010.1: Evaluation of Integrated Primary Health Care Project in Yunna，Chinese and SR4, WA and Kachin, Burma (HU)
1. YuFeng Du, Yuan Wei, Jing Yang, ZiYi Cheng, XiFang Zuo, TianChen Wu, HuiFeng Shi, XiaoLi Wang. Maternal betaine status, but not that of choline or methionine, is inversely associated with infant birth weight. British Journal of Nutrition, 2019(3): 1-22.
2. Suizan Zhou1, Chunxia Zhao, Xiaona Huang, Zhiwen Li, Rongwei Ye, Huifeng Shi1, Qi Zhao, Ye Zhou, Xuefeng Chen, Margo O’Sullivan, Ron Pouwels, Kathryn Martin, Jingxu Zhang1 , Xiaoli Wang , Robert W. Scherpbier. The effect of a community-based, integrated nurturing care intervention on early childhood development in rural China. Public Health,2019（167）：125-135.
3. Zhang J, Guo S, Li Y, Wei Q, Zhang C, Wang X, et al. Factors influencing developmental delay among young children in poor rural China: a latent variable approach. BMJ open. 2018; 8:e021628.
4. Wei Q, Zhang C, Zhang J, Luo S, Wang X. Caregiver’s depressive symptoms and young children’s socioemotional development delays: a cross-sectional study in poor rural areas of China. Infant Ment Health J. 2018, 39(2):209-219.
5. Yajing Gao, Chunxia Zhao, Jingxu Zhang, Xiaoli Wang. Effect of parental labor migration on early development of children aged 0～3 years old. Chinese Journal of Reproductive Health, 2018, 29(4):301-306.
6. Huifeng Shi, Jingxu Zhang, Xiaoli Wang, Yuanyuan Xu, Shengli Dong, Chunxia Zhao, Xiaona Huang, Qi Zhao, Xuefeng Chen, Ye Zhou, Margo O'Sullivan, Ron Pouwels, Robert W. Scherpbier. Effectiveness of integrated early childhood development intervention on nurturing care for children aged 0-35 months in rural China. Chinese Journal of Pediatrics, 2018, 56(2):110-1157、
7. Qianwei Wei, Xiaoli Wang, Bo Hao, Jingxu Zhang, Shusheng Luo, Chunxia, Zhao, Sufang Guo, Robert W.Scherpbier. Status and measurement of multidimensional poverty among small children in poor rural areas of Shanxi and Guizhou province. Chinese Journal of Public Health, 2018, 34(2):204-209.
8. Zhang C, Zhao C, Liu X, Wei Q, Luo S, Guo S, Zhang J, Wang X. Inequality in early childhood neurodevelopment in poor rural China：A Decomposition Analysis. International Journal for Equity in Health,2017,12，16(1):212-221.
9. Huifeng Shi，Jingxu Zhang, Rong Zhang, Xiaoli Wang . Prevalence of autism spectrum disorders in children aged 0-6 years in China: a meta-analysis. Journal of Peking University(Health Sciences), 2017，49（5）：798-806.
10. Xiao-li Wang. Encyclopedia of Quality of Life and Well-Being Research, Michalos AC Ed, Springer Reference 2014.
Mother-Generated Index (MGI). Springer Reference 2014, 4152-4.
Quality of Life Outcomes. Springer Reference 2014, 5280-2.
Postpartum Women Questionnaire (PQOL) in China. Springer Reference 2014, 4953-8.
Postnatal Women Quality of Life. Springer Reference 2014, 4949-53.
Quality of Life Questionnaire for Respiratory Illness. Springer Reference 2014, 5286-8.
Quality of Life Radiation Therapy Instrument (Head and Neck Module). Springer Reference 2014, 5289-94.
Quality of Life Self-Assessment. Springer Reference 2014, 5296-8.