Epidemiology of mothers and children
1. Economic impact of maternal deaths at the household level in rural China. 2008-2011. WHO funded
2. The Multi-country Survey on maternal and newborn health, 2010-2011, WHO funded
3. The study on the factors associated with the incidence of gestational diabetes. 2013-2015，Funded by the Foundation of Ministry of Education.
4. Study on the reduction of maternal and neonatal mortality in China. 2015-2017. UNICEF funded.
5. Baseline survey for the project of maternal and child health & development. 2016-2019, UNICEF funded.
1. The Effect of Maternal Death on the Health of the Husband and Children in a Rural Area of China: A Prospective Cohort Study. PLoS ONE. 2016;11(6)
2. Utilizing a Newly Designed Scale for Evaluating Family Support and Its Association with Exclusive Breastfeeding. Breastfeeding Medicine. 2016 Dec
3.Maternal Dietary Nutrient Intake and Its Association with Preterm Birth: A Case-control Study in Beijing, China. Nutrients. 2017; 9(3)
4. Progress and challenges in maternal health in western China: a Countdown to 2015 national case study. Lancet Global Health. 2017;5(5)
5. Comparison in executive function in Chinese preterm and full-term infants at eight months. Front Medicine. 2017 June.
6. Measuring patient safety culture in maternal and child health institutions in China: a qualitative study. BMJ Open. 2017(7)
7. Prevalence of chronic hepatitis B and status of HBV care among rural women who planned to conceive in China. Sci Rep. 2017 Sep
8. Trends of incidence rate and age at diagnosis for cervical cancer in China, from 2000 to 2014. Chin J Cancer Res 2017;29(6)
9. Association of maternal depression with dietary intake, growth, and development of preterm infants: a cohort study in Beijing, China. Front Med. 2018 Oct;12(5)
10. Adaptation of the childbirth experience questionnaire (CEQ) in China: A multisite cross-sectional study. PLoS ONE. 2019;14(4)