1. Epidemiology of infectious diseases
2. Prevention, control and management on infectious diseases
3. Maternal and child health
4. Big data research and application in health
1. National Key Research and Development Project of China, Study on Evaluation of Epidemiology and Prevention and Control Strategy of New Coronavirus Transmission (2020)
2. National Science and Technology Key Projects on Prevention and Treatment of Major Infectious Diseases of China, Development and application of detection products for viral hepatitis, AIDS, tuberculosis and other infectious diseases based on nucleic acid detection technology (2020-2021)
3. National Natural Science Foundation of China, Risk Prevention and Model Innovation of Public Health under the Background of "One Belt and One Road" (2020-2024)
4. National Natural Science Foundation of China, Big data-driven family-based integrated hepatitis B prevention strategy and empirical research (2019-2022)
5. National Natural Science Foundation of China, Effects of pre-pregnancy BMI, pregnancy weight gain and AHSG/RBP4/FABP4 on gestational diabetes mellitus: a prospective cohort study (2018-2020)
6. National Health Commission, National Standard and Management Practice of Family and Community Care Centers (2019-2020)
7. Viking Cruises, Research on Appropriate Preventive Anti-Epidemic Measures for COVID-19 Based on Cruise Ship Environment (2021)
8. Foundation of Peking University for Outstanding Young Teachers, Epidemiological characteristics, risk factors and prevention and control measures of infectious diseases among women and children (2016-2019)
9. Major project of the Ministry of Science and Technology during the 12th Five-Year Plan, Research on the mathematical model of AIDS epidemic trend, epidemic evaluation and prediction in China (2012-2015)
10. Ministry of Science and Technology (Project 863), Study on appropriate technology for early identification and early warning of fever and diarrhea symptoms in communities (2008-2012)
1. Liu Jue, Zhang Shikun, Wang Qiaomei, Shen Haiping, Zhang Man, Zhang Yiping, Yan Donghai, Liu Min. Seroepidemiology of hepatitis B virus infection in 2 million men aged 21-49 years in rural China: a population-based, cross-sectional study. Lancet Infect Dis. 2016;16(1):80-6.
2. Liu Jue, Zhang Shikun, Liu Min, Wang Qiaomei, Shen Haiping, Zhang Yiping. Maternal pre-pregnancy infection with hepatitis B virus and the risk of preterm birth: a population-based cohort study. Lancet Glob Health. 2017;5(6):e624-e632.
3. Jue Liu, Min Liu. The optimal screening strategy for chronic hepatitis B virus infection in China. Lancet Global Health. 2022, 6 (10), e792.
4. Jue Liu, Xiaoyan Wang, Qian Wang, Yaping Qiao, Xi Jin, Zhixin Li, Min Du, Wenxin Yan, Wenzhan Jing, Min Liu, Ailing Wang. Hepatitis B virus infection among 90 million pregnant women in 2853 Chinese counties, 2015-2020: a national observational study, Lancet Regional Health - Western Pacific, 2021. 16:100267.
5. Jue Liu, Liyuan Tao, Xia Liu, Hongyan Yao, Shicheng Yu, Qiqi Wang, Jiaojiao Zhang, Zhancheng Gao, Rongmeng Jiang, Wenzhan Jing, Min Liu. GI symptoms and fever increase the risk of severe illness and death in patients with COVID-19. Gut,2021;70(2):442-444.
6. Jue Liu, Wannian Liang, Wenzhan Jing, Min Liu. Countdown to 2030: eliminating hepatitis B disease, China. Bull World Health Organ 2019;97:230-238.
7. Jue Liu, Li Song, Jie Qiu, Wenzhan Jing, Liang Wang, Yue Dai, Geng Qin, Min Liu. Reducing maternal mortality in China in the era of the two-child policy. BMJ Glob Health. 2020;5(2):e002157.
8. Jue Liu, Liyuan Tao, Zhancheng Gao, Rongmeng Jiang, Wenzhan Jing, Min Liu*. Development and validation of a prediction model for early identification of critically ill elderly COVID-19 patients. Aging. 2020;12(19):18822-18832.
9. Jingmin Zhu, Wenxin Yan, Lin Zhu, Jue Liu*. COVID-19 pandemic in BRICS countries and its association with socio-economic and demographic characteristics, health vulnerability, resources, and policy response. Infect Dis Poverty 2021,10(97):1-8.
10. Qiao Liu, Chenyuan Qin, Min Liu*, Jue Liu*. Effectiveness and safety of SARS-CoV-2 vaccine in real-world studies: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Infect Dis Poverty. 2021;10(1):132.