Psychological factors and intervention in vaccination and epidemic prevention and control
Mind & body medicine; Mindfulness-based therapy; Group psychological intervention；Stress management
As responsible person
1. Fund of horizontal cooperation, Influence of Mindfulness training on the Mind and Body Health of the Undergraduates (01/2018.-12/2020)
2. Fund of horizontal cooperation, Health Education project of Mindfulness Training on Prevention and Treatment of Depression in Adolescents (10/2018.-10/2019)
3. Youth Talent Fund of School of Public Health, Peking University, Effect of Emotional RegulationTechnique on Health (01/2017-12/2018).
4. Research and Development Fund of Centre of Medical and Health Analysis, Peking University, Study on Metallomics of Schizophrenia (01/2013-01/2015)
5. Research and Development Fund of Centre of Medical and Health Analysis, Study on Influential Factors of Matrix Effect of by using CAIS to Rectify Biological Sample and Exploration in Its Practice (01/2009-01/2011)
As main participator
1. Beijing Natural Science Foundation,: Inorganic Fingerprint of Commonly Seen Pathogenic Bacterium and Fast Test (No.2122051, 01/2012-12/2014),
2. National Natural Science Foundation of China, Study on Genesis of “Differences in Lead Isotopic Fingerprints between Blood, Urine, Hairs, and Organs in the Same Body” (No. 30972434,01/2010-12/2012)
3. Major and special projects of the State Ministry of Science and technology, Study on Heavy Metal in Traditional Chinese Medicine by Multi-element Analysis (No.2009ZX09502-027, 01/2009/01-12/2010)
4. Beijing Natural Science Foundation, Study on Identification of Source of Lead in Children in Urban and Rural Areas of Beijing by Isotope Ratio (No.7062040, 2006/01-2008/12:)
1. Comprehensive Metabolomic and Lipidomic Analysis Reveals Metabolic Changes After Mindfulness Training，(2020) Mindfulness, 11 (6), pp. 1390-1400.
2. Willingness and SARS-CoV-2 vaccination coverage among healthcare workers in China: A nationwide study，(2021) Vaccines, 9 (9).
3. Jing Zeng, LaiLai Yan, Yangli Ou, Jing Wu, Jingyu Wang*. Differences in Lead Isotopic Fingerprints between Blood, Hair and Organs of Lead-poising Rats, Chinese Science Bulletin, 2012, 57(7):744-749.
4. Jing Zeng, Laiai Yan, Yangli Ou, Jingyu Wang *, Analysis of Lead Concentration and Isotope Ratio in Blood, Hair and Organs of Rats by Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry, Analytical Chemistry, 2011, 39(8): 1176 – 1180.
5. Jing Zeng, Jingyu Wang, Yaqiong Liu, Qing Xie,Yangli Ou*, The Regional Features of Lead Concentration and Isotopic Fingerprints in Four Chinese Cities and Its Analysis, Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis, 2011, 31(11): 3101 – 3104.
6. Jing Zeng, Yangli Ou, Xiaoyan Wang, Yaqiong Liu, Qing Xie, Hongda Zhu, Quan Wu, Tiqiang Fan, Jingyu Wang *, Comparison between 51 Elements in Normal Human Lung Tissue before and after Twenty Years, Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis, 2008, 28(5): 1153 – 1156.
7. Jing Zeng, Xiaoyan Wang, Husheng Liu, Zhe Dun, Lei Zhai, Jingyu Wang*, Study on Testing the Matrix Effect of Lead Concentration and Isotope Ratio by Rectifying ICP-MS trough CAIS, Spectroscopy and Spectral Analysis, 2007, 27(2): 374 – 377.
8. Jing Zeng, Yangli Ou, Xiaoyan Wang, Yaqiong Liu, Qing Xie, Hongda Zhu, Quan Wu, Tiqiang Fan, Yang Liu, Jinghua Zhang, Jingyu Wang *, Quantitative Analysis and Comparative Study of 56 Elements of Normal Human Lung Tissue in Four Cities, Journal of Hygiene Research, 2007, 36(6): 694 -697.
9. Bing Cao , Xiao-Yu Sun , Chuan-Bo Zhang , Jing-Jing Yan , Qian-Qian Zhao , Si-Yu Yang , Lai-Lai Yan , Ning-hua Huang , Jing Zeng, Jie-Ying Liao,Jing-Yu Wang, Association between B vitamins and schizophrenia: A population-based case-control study， 259:501-505
10. Xuan Sun, Yu Zhang, Hua Wen, Lailai Yan, Jing Zeng, Qing Xie , Jingyu Wang*,Changes of 4 trace elements in peripheral blood of rats by respiratory exposure, Journal of Hygiene Research, 2015,43(6) :972-977.