His research interests are infectious diseases, its epidemiology and prevention, mainly focuses on vaccine preventable diseases, epidemiological research on vaccines and vaccination, immunization intervention, global health security.
1. National Science and Technology Projects on Development Assistance for Technology. Developing China-ASEAN Public Health Research and Development Collaborating Center, 2021-2024, Co-PI
2. National Key RESEARCH and development Programme: The study on willingness of COVID-19 vaccination. 2021-2024, 900,000 CNY, Grant no: 2021YFC2301604.PI
3. Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, External Evaluation of Malaria Molecular Epidemiology Lab Capacity Building Pilot Projects in Sierra Leone, 2021-2024, Co-PI
4. China-WHO Biennial Collaborative Projects 2020-2021: Research on China’s Engagement in Global Health Governance and Security in Context of COVID-19, 2021, CNY 532000. PI
5. The National S & T Major Project for Infectious Diseases of China in 2018: Research on HBV infection and vaccination strategies in diabetes population in China, 2018-2020, 1.348 million RMB, Grant no:2018ZX10721202. PI
6. The open project of the state key laboratory of biological safety of pathogenic microorganisms in 2018: Study on the mechanism of drug resistance of haemophilus influenzae in the biofilm state of acute respiratory tract infection in children, 2018-2020, 200 thousands RMB, Grant no：SKLPBS1836. PI
7. National natural science foundation of China, molecular evolution trend of hepatitis B virus in China and its impact on macro transmission dynamics, 2016-2019，130.58 thousands RMB, Grant no:11571272.
8. Major science and technology project of the 12th five-year plan in 2012: Study on new strategies for the prevention of viral hepatitis B in China, principal of the sub-project, with a fund of 8.3469 million RMB, Grant no: 2012ZX10002001 PI
9. Major science and technology project of "the eleventh five-year plan" in 2009: Research on the immune prevention strategy of viral hepatitis B in China, principal of the sub-project, with a fund of 19.65 million RMB. Grant no: 2008zx10002-001 PI
10. Science and technology research project, 2006, 1.3 million, Grant no: 2004BA718B01. PI
1. Han B, Liu W, Du J, … Cui F. 12 Months Persistent Immunogenicity after Hepatitis B Vaccination in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes and Immunogenicity of Revaccination in Non-Responders: An Open-Label Randomized Controlled Trial. Vaccines 2021, 9(12): 1407-1412. (Corresponding author)
2. Wang C, Han B, Zhao T,…Cui F. Vaccination willingness, vaccine hesitancy, and estimated coverage at the first round of COVID-19 vaccination in China: A national cross-sectional study.Vaccines,2021,39(21):2833-2842. (Corresponding author)
3. Han B, Liu W, Du J,…,Cui F. Immunogenicity and safety of hepatitis B vaccination in patients with type 2 diabetes in China: An open-label randomized controlled trial. Vaccine,2021,39(25): 3365 - 3371 .(Corresponding author)
4. Liu B, Han B, Zheng H, Liu H, Zhao T, Wan Y, Cui F. Who Is the Most Vulnerable to Anxiety at the Beginning of the COVID-19 Outbreak in China? A Cross-Sectional Nationwide Survey. Healthcare (Basel, Switzerland),2021,9(8): 970(Corresponding author).
5. Zheng H, Shevanthi N, Polin C, Wang F, …Cui F, Zhang Guomin & Timothy B Hallett. Progress towards elimination of mother-to-child transmission of hepatitis B virus infection in China: a modelling analysis. Bull World Health Organ 2020;99:1:10-18. (Corresponding author)
6. Cui F. Strategies to increase timely uptake of hepatitis B vaccine birth dose. Lancet GH, 2020, Vol 8 July 2020, e869.
7. Wang S, Han B, Wan Y, Liu J, Zhao T, Liu H, Cui F. Do Male University Students Know Enough About Human Papillomavirus (HPV) to Make Informed Decisions About Vaccination? Med Sci Monit. 2020 Jun 30;26:e924840. (Corresponding author)
8. Cui F, Woodring J, Chan P, Xu F. Considerations of antiviral treatment to interrupt mother-to-child transmission of hepatitis B virus in China. International Journal of Epidemiology, 2018, 47,5:1529-1537.
9. Zheng H, Cui FQ, Wang FZ, et al. The epidemiology of hepatitis B virus infection in women of reproductive age in highly endemic areas in China. J Viral Hepat. Jan 2018;25(1):88-96. (Co-First author).
10. Cui F, Shen L, Li L, et al. Prevention of Chronic Hepatitis B after 3 Decades of Escalating Vaccination Policy, China. Emerging Infectious Diseases, 2017, 23(5):765-772.