R&D and public health, Global health governance, Global nutrition and food security, Health emergency
1. Study on R&D Innovation Mode for Core Product of Emerging Infectious Disease in China from the Perspective of Innovation Driven, China National Natural Science Foundation, 2021-2024, PI;
2. China's Participation in Promoting Global Pharmaceutical Innovation, 2020-2021, State Intellectual Property Office Soft science project, PI;
3. Exploration of multiple compound therapy approaches for important drug-resistant bacteria infection, China National Natural Science Foundation, 2019-2022, Co-PI;
4. Strategic Research on China’s Participation of Promoting Global Pharmaceutical Innovation and Access to Medicines under the new WTO-WHO-WIPO Cooperation Mechanism. National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China, 2019-2020, PI;
5. Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, G-FINDER Project China Expansion Phase 1. Gates Foundation/Policy Curses G-Finder, 2019-2020, PI;
6. R&D and production of antimalarial drugs in China and its incentive mechanism, China National Natural Science Foundation, 2016-2018, PI;
7. R&D and Production Capacity on China’s anti-malarial product, China National Postdoctoral Science Foundation (First class), 2014-2015, PI;
8. The Protection of Intellectual Property in China and Its Impact on Drug Prices, China National Natural Science Foundation, 2016-2018, key member
9. Centre of Excellence in Global Health Policy Development and Governance, UK DFID Global Health Support Programme, 2014-2017, key member
1. Chao Li, Jingyi Chen, Yangmu Huang*. Challenges and opportunities for China entering global research and development for emerging infectious diseases: a case study of China’s Ebola related research and development. Infectious Diseases of Poverty, 2020,9(27).
2. Yangmu Huang, Yan Guo. An Analysis of the Global Health Governance Agenda of the World Health Summit. Journal of International Studies. 2020, 41(03):130-137.
3. Jingqi Song, Ji Zhang, Wafaie Fawzi, Yangmu Huang*. Double burden of malnutrition among Chinese women of reproductive age and their social determinants. Nutrients, 2020, 12(10):3102.
4. Yangmu Huang*, Ke Pan, Danlu Peng, Andy Stergachis. A qualitative assessment of the challenges of WHO prequalification for anti-malarial drugs in China. Malaria Journal, 2018, 17(149):1~9.
5. Yan Guo*, Yangmu Huang. Realising equity in maternal health: China's successes and challenges. Lancet, 2018. DOI: 10.1016/S0140-6736(18)32464-4.
6. Yangmu Huang, Luwen Shi, Rui She, Jing Bai, Shiyong Jiao, Yan Guo*. Domestic trends in malaria research and development in China and its global influence. Infectious Diseases of Poverty, 2017, 6(4):1~9.
7. Yangmu Huang, Qipeng Zhao, Qiaomeng Ren, Danlu Peng, Yan Guo*. The production and sales of antituberculosis drugs in China. Infectious Diseases of Poverty, 2016, 5(88): 1~8.
8. Yangmu Huang, Hui Li, Danlu Peng, Yu Wang, Qiaomeng Ren, Yan Guo*. The production and exportation of artemisinin-derived drugs in China: current status and existing challenges. Malaria Journal, 2016, 15(356): 1~8.
9. Yan Guo*, Yangmu Huang. New challenges for tuberculosis control in China. Lancet Global Health, 2016, 4(7): e434~e435.
10. Dong Xu, Feng Cheng, Yingyao Chen, Yuantao Hao, Judith Wasserheit Jing Gu, Shenglan Tang, Shuiyuan Xiao, Yangmu Huang, Joan Kaufman, Howard Frumkin, Jiayan Huang, Chun Yuan, Azita Emami, Linqi Zhang, Hong Wang, Lincoln Chen, Yan Guo, Yongquan Tian, Mengfeng Li, Stephen Gloyd. Harnessing China's universities for global health. Lancet, 2016, 388 (10054): 1860.