Position : Project Assistant to Global Drug Discovery - Innovation Center China (GDD-ICC), Contractor Position
Report to: Head of GDD-ICC
- Support the efforts on development and management of collaboration projects with academia and biotech companies in Greater China
- Seek, gather, compile, verify, analyze, translate, and organize information with scientific contents for development and management of collaboration projects
- Document and organize thoroughly meeting minutes, project reports, presentations, etc. Take responsibility for the correctness and integrity and completeness of the contents based on available information.
- Support arranging/organizing scientific discussions and events
- Support follow up of action items from project or partnering meetings
- Prepare documents and presentation materials; screen and responding to incoming correspondence and inquiries
- Provide some administrative support to members of GDD-ICC when needed on managing appointments and schedules and make travel arrangements
- Work with discretion, confidentiality, a good understanding of biology-related concepts and business vocabulary, and a detailed knowledge of the organization's operations, procedures, and people.
- Education: bachelor in a biology-related or medical science fields with good business sense from a world-class university
- Extensive knowledge in Microsoft Word/Outlook/PowerPoint/Excel.
- Languages: Excellent verbal and written English and Chinese communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to gather, organize, and process complex data from multiple sources
- Must be highly self-motivated, detail oriented, and a great team player with a strong sense of confidentiality during business and interpersonal conducts;
- Integrity and team-player, attention to details, and dedication to follow through on promises and commitments and a willingness to be held accountable for results.
Recent college graduates in biology-related or medical science fields from world-class universities who are interested in gaining a few years of working experience in a multinational pharmaceutical company before pursuing PhD degree or other advanced degrees related to life sciences are encouraged to apply.
Recent graduates with BS degrees from a world-class universities in biology-related or medical science fields who are interested in a career in supporting drug discovery collaboration and partnerships are also encouraged to apply.
Interested applicants should send resumes to Ms. Lei Gong at firstname.lastname@example.org